Minggu, 18 November 2012

Haaappy Burfffffday Breeendaaaaaa♥

Happy Biiiirthday to youu 
Happy Birthday to youuuu 
Happy Birthday Happy Birthdaaayy 
Happy Biiirthdaaayy Brendaaaa  

Hi Brenda, there are 3 things in life every girl needs..

  1. Love to make her weak
  2. Alcohol to make you strong
  3. Best friend, when both thing make her hit the floor
They say, Friends are the angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Thanks for always there for me when I hit the floor. Thanks for lifting up my spirits whenever I was low. Thank you for all, you are my besties!♥♥

My best friend deserves nothing less than a mammoth hug, a giant birthday wish and a gigantic pat on the back for being the best friend ever! Happy Birthday dear, best wishes for you!


Remember thiis? Our "Adam Lepin di Wartel Lima Marun" =)) I bet you still remember, bcs this is your twitter backgrouund!!!!



Kiss Kiss Kiss




Best wishes ma dear! Love you soooooooooo xx

2 komentar:

  1. TERIMAKASIH PAPAYKU CINTAKUUUUUUU, SENENG DEH MASUK BLOG CEWE KECEEE:*

    BalasHapus
  2. Hihihiiii samasama sayanggggg cintakuu :* amin kece aminnnn!!

    BalasHapus